Sunday, May 22, 2011

Danger Danger! High Voltage!

Having to drive 35 k to work and then back each day gives me plenty of time for reflection and an opportunity to stumble across interesting stuff now and again.

Such was the case recently when I saw a couple of transformers graffitti'd with anti-NWO slogans, a web address and an eye in a triangle.  One's already been painted over but the other, less visible to commuters, remains:


(The words at the top say "WORK SLAVE".  The other was more explicit anti-NWO sloganeering but I can't recall exactly what the content was).

I wouldn't recommend visiting the web address.  It caused my computer to lock up, twice.  The only way I could liberate myself was power down and re-start.  I did manage, however, before my comp became thoroughly mired, to note that a video called L'ignorance et la stupidité d'un peuple had been posted on the first page by someone called "Super_Resistence".  This struck me because it's this very same person who'd posted the Dortiguier video I'd blogged about on May 5th.  A post which concludes:  "The blind lead the stupid."  A lament for....the ignorance and stupidity of a people.

Anyway, weird how these things keep coming together...well, not so weird actually.  This transformer is only a few k's up the road from Blagnac's Temple de la Sagesse Supreme, or the "Illuminati Pyramid" which is the subject of the Dortiguier video put up by "Super_Resistence".  Now, if I were a cop interested in busting graffiti-ers, I'd look for this guy!  Makes me wonder if the same person tagged the temple back in April.... 

We are Change seems to have started in the USA as a 9-11 "truther" group, but more widely it (according the US site)

 ....seeks to expose the fraud of the left/right paradigm and reveal that the world truly functions on a top/down hierarchy that threatens to destroy free society as we know it. We Are Change works to educate, motivate, and activate those striving to uncover the truth behind the private banking cartel of the military industrial complex that is directing the majority of U.S. and global policy. We work to expose those that are actively seeking to eliminate national sovereignty and replace it with a "one world order."

Good luck with that mission.  I'll see you in the gulags, I imagine.  Hardly.  The group does seem to be pretty active, however, the Paris group especially.  I hope they do something to fix their website though.  Hard to get the word out if no one wants to visit your primary source of information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Need to add an image? Use this code: [ximg]IMAGE-URL-HERE[x/img]. You will need to remove the the boldface x's from the code to make it work.